1. How do I request to upgrade my Test Match tickets?
The lead booker of a party may request an upgrade by completing, signing and returning the Match Ticket Upgrade Request Form.
2. How will I know if my upgrade request is successful?
All requests to upgrade match tickets are on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability. If your Test Match Ticket Upgrade request is successful, we will send you a confirmation and supplementary invoice.
3. I have tickets for two or three Test Matches in my travel package(s), but I only want to upgrade my tickets for one Test Match, can I do this?
No, all Test Matches within your booking must be upgraded to the same ticket category.
4. I am the lead booker and two people in my party want to upgrade their Test Match tickets but another two people don’t, can I do this?
No, all party members in a booking must upgrade to the same ticket category.
5. Where will I be sat if I upgrade my tickets?
Maps showing categories of tickets within the stadiums are available HERE and are for information purposes only and made available as a guide. The guides are not to scale and are an approximation of where you may be seated within the stadium.
6. When and where are the Test Matches taking place?
The Test Matches between New Zealand and The British & Irish Lions take place as follows:
First Test – Saturday 24 June 2017 – Eden Park, Auckland
Second Test – Saturday 1 July 2017 – Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Third Test – Saturday 8 July 2017 – Eden Park, Auckland
7. Will I sit in the same seat for both Test Matches at Eden Park?
We cannot guarantee that you will have the same seats for both Test Matches at Eden Park even though your tickets will be in the same category for each match.
8. There are four people travelling in my booking, do we all need to fill in an upgrade form?
No, only the lead booker needs to fill in an upgrade form to request a Match Ticket Upgrade for all people in the booking.
9. We have asked to link our booking with another booking for our friend so that we sit together at the matches, will our bookings still be linked?
All bookings that are currently requested to be linked together would need to be upgraded to the same category in order for the link to remain in place.
10. I also have tickets to Non-Test Matches, can I upgrade these as well?
At the moment Match Ticket Upgrades are only available for the three Test Matches between New Zealand and The British & Irish Lions. A separate communication will be sent soon about Match Ticket Upgrades for Non-Test Matches.
11. When do I have to pay for my Test Match Ticket Upgrades?
If your request is successful we will not take payment for Match Ticket Upgrades until payment of the Final Balance for your tour is due.
12. Can I cancel my upgrade once I receive confirmation?
Once confirmed, Test Match Ticket Upgrades are non-reversible. Payment for Test Match Ticket Upgrades will be a 100% non-refundable payment.