Auckland is expecting more than 34,000 visitors during the Series so campervan park availability will be limited. Auckland has tight restrictions on where campervans can park with Auckland Council regularly monitoring illegal parking so book with us now so you don't miss out.
- £75.00 per Campervan per day, for up to two guests
- £10.00 per additional guest per day
Several facilities will be available on-site for your convenience, including lighting over key facilities and walkways surrounding the vicinity of the Campervan parking area.
(please note that some of the below items may be available for an additional charge)
- Temporary toilet and shower facilities
- Wholesome and potable water available
- Waste disposal station
- General waste bins
- 6 Bay power charging station for Campervans
- Light breakfast food items and barista coffee will be available each morning from the Campervan park
- Bar facilities on designated nights from 4pm, offering light meals, beverages and free Wi-Fi
- Countdown supermarket and Nosh, a gourmet supermarket, are both a three-minute drive or a 15-minute walk
- One Tree Hill Domain and Cromwell Park are a 10-minute drive – the grounds offer scenic walks, views of Auckland’s surrounds and a café
- Ellerslie Township is a 15-minute walk, with local bars, cafes, restaurants and an express supermarket
- A 9-hole golf course and driving range is directly opposite the Campervan parking area
Getting to Ellerslie
By private vehicle:
The Ellerslie Racecourse Infield is accessed through Gate 1, located on Ascot Avenue, Remuera.
- From the south once you exit the motorway turn right at the Greenlane Roundabout and take your third exit onto Greenlane East (towards Remuera)
- From the north once you exit the motorway turn left at the Greenlane Roundabout and take your first exit onto Greenlane East (towards Remuera)
- From either motorway exit, you will be turning right at the first set of lights so make your way to the inside lane as soon as you can. At the first set of lights turn right, at the roundabout turn left and take the first exit onto Ascot Avenue, Gate 1 is then located further up Ascot Avenue on your right.
By public transport:
We are located a 10-minute drive from downtown Auckland, with public transport located nearby. For more information visit www.at.govt.nz
- Seven-minute walk from the Campervan park to the Greenlane Train Station (this has services to both Britomart in downtown Auckland and the connector train to Eden Park Stadium for the opening ceremony)
- Taxi to central Auckland –estimated NZ$15 (estimate only, traffic conditions will vary drive time)
- Taxi to Eden Park Stadium – estimated NZ$20 (estimate only, traffic conditions will vary drive time)
We strongly recommend avoiding peak traffic times of 7am - 9am and 4pm - 6pm weeknights. For ease of access you can also enter the racecourse from gate 7 off Morrin St or gate 6 off Mitchelson St.