Motorhome Tour (with flights)
- Includes the hire of a Maui or Britz motorhome for the duration of your stay, and tickets to all three Test matches.
- Use your motorhome to take you to the remotest regions. You can even park up and stay overnight with producers. Martinborough near Wellington, Marlborough and Hawkes Bay are famous for producing delicious wines.
- There are over 40 cellar doors in Marlborough offering wine tours and Martinborough is packed with charm, fine wines and gourmet food.
- Wherever you go in New Zealand, you won’t be far from wine producers, but take a look at our suggested itineraries for inspiration.
Mystery Three Test Tour: Tour N3
- Tour includes mystery 4* Auckland and 5* Wellington accommodation, all travel and tickets to three Test matches and one provincial.
- Visit beautiful Waiheke Island, just a 35-minute minute ferry ride across the harbour from downtown Auckland. Known as ‘the island of wine’, Waiheke has around 30 boutique wineries and vineyards.
Two Test Tour: Tours N4 & N5
- Tours includes Wellington, Blenheim, Christchurch and Auckland accommodation, all travel and tickets to the Second and Third Test matches.
- The sunny town of Blenheim, located in the Marlborough region, is an ideal base for those who want to explore the local wine and food culture. Bike around the vineyards or take a local tour.
- Just an hour’s drive north of Wellington is the Wairarapa region. Head to the village of Martinborough for a stroll around local vineyards and olive groves.
- Wairarapa is at the very heart of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail and is a spectacular journey through the country's top wine regions.