Full Tour: Tour 3
- Tour includes all accommodation in New Zealand, travel and tickets to all 10 Lions matches in New Zealand.
- The Full Tour takes you all over New Zealand, you’ll take in the best of the North and South Islands and have the trip of a lifetime.
- On the North Island the best known caving area is Waitomo Caves in the Hamilton-Waikato region. There are caves that you can walk through, float through and there are caves that require abseiling, climbing and squeezing.
- On the South Island, Dunedin is a mountain bikers’ paradise with world-class downhill mountain biking tracks. A dedicated network of cycle lanes and cycling paths make road cycling around the city safe and enjoyable, and the hills and bays around the area provide a stunning backdrop.
Three Test Tour: Tour T2
- Tour includes Auckland, Wellington and Rotorua accommodation, all travel and tickets to three Test matches and one provincial.
- Auckland's Hauraki Gulf is home to a million hectares of sheltered, sparkling blue waters and islands - perfect for a boat cruise, sailing trip or even a cruise on an America’s Cup yacht.
- Rotorua is a mountain biker’s heaven with over 90km of world-class mountain biking trails – all located in lush forests.
- The predator-free islands of Kapiti and Matiu Somes near Wellington allow immersive hikes through native bush, as well as night time kiwi spotting tours in the wild.
Three Test Tour: Tour T5
- Tour includes Auckland, Wellington, Rotorua and Queenstown accommodation, all travel and tickets to three Test matches.
- Take a short ferry ride to Rangitoto Island, an iconic part of the Auckland landscape. Climb to the top of the dormant volcano on the Rangitoto Summit Track and experience awesome views of the city.
- Lovers of mountain biking and hiking should head to the Whakarewarewa Forest, only five minutes’ south of downtown Rotorua. Here, trails weave through lush native forest and past giant Californian Redwoods which tower 60 metres into the sky – before taking in panoramic views of Rotorua’s lakes.
- Queenstown is the home of the ultimate adventure bucket list. Take advantage of the skiing in the winter and activities such as bungy jumping, sky diving, canyon swinging, jet boating, horse trekking and river rafting all year round.
Three Test Tour: Tour L7
- Tour includes Auckland, Taupo, Rotorua, Wellington and Bay of Islands accommodation, all travel and tickets to three Test matches.
- Taupo is a cycle-friendly destination and exploring its many trails is a great way to take in the native forests, volcanic mountains, clear rivers and picturesque Lake Taupo itself, the largest lake in New Zealand.
- In the beautiful Bay of Islands you can take a boat cruise, swim with dolphins, dive, fish or just relax in beautiful surroundings.
- In Wellington, walk from the city to the summit of Mount Victoria for a 360-degree panorama of Wellington.
Two Test Tour: Tour L9
- Tour includes Auckland, Queenstown and Wellington accommodation, all travel and tickets to two Test matches (First and Second).
- Try a Sky Jump from the iconic Sky Tower, or walk it's edge - 192 metres above ground level! And if that's not enough, head to the Auckland Harbour Bridge for New Zealand's only Bridge Climb or bungy into the Waitemata Harbour!
- Queenstown is home to two spectacular zip lining adventures - one soars through the treetops overlooking Lake Wakatipu, the other crosses the Kawarau Gorge.
- For lovers of walking and hiking, Queenstown is paradise. This stunning region offers a multitude of options for those who love exploring by foot.