Full Tour: Tour 3
- Tour includes all accommodation in New Zealand, travel and tickets to all 10 Lions matches in New Zealand.
- The Full Tour takes you all over New Zealand, you’ll take in the best of the North and South Islands and have the trip of a lifetime.
- On the North Island the best known caving area is Waitomo Caves in the Hamilton-Waikato region. There are caves that you can walk through, float through and there are caves that require abseiling, climbing and squeezing.
- On the South Island, Dunedin is a mountain bikers’ paradise with world-class downhill mountain biking tracks. A dedicated network of cycle lanes and cycling paths make road cycling around the city safe and enjoyable, and the hills and bays around the area provide a stunning backdrop.
Two Test Tour: Tour L9
- Tour includes Auckland, Queenstown and Wellington accommodation, all travel and tickets to two Test matches (First and Second).
- Try a Sky Jump from the iconic Sky Tower, or walk it's edge - 192 metres above ground level! And if that's not enough, head to the Auckland Harbour Bridge for New Zealand's only Bridge Climb or bungy into the Waitemata Harbour!
- Queenstown is home to two spectacular zip lining adventures - one soars through the treetops overlooking Lake Wakatipu, the other crosses the Kawarau Gorge.
- For lovers of walking and hiking, Queenstown is paradise. This stunning region offers a multitude of options for those who love exploring by foot.