Motorhome Tour (with flights)
- Includes the hire of a Maui or Britz motorhome for the duration of your stay, and tickets to all three Test matches.
- Stop off in Wellington and visit the Weta Workshop where some of the world’s biggest and best-loved films like The Hobbit, The Lord of The Rings, and King Kong were produced.
- Head to the Hamilton-Waikato region, home to the Hobbiton movie set, for your own Middle Earth adventure.
- Spend a night at the Coromandel Peninsula. The set for the ruins of the castle Cair Paravel, in the Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian, was built on the nearby Hereherataura Peninsula, overlooking iconic Cathedral Cove.
- For inspiration on where to go click here.
From £5,739 per person - Maui
From £5,939 per person - Britz