Motorhome Tour (with flights)
- Includes the hire of a Maui or Britz motorhome for the duration of your stay, and tickets to all three Test matches.
- Stop off in Wellington and visit the Weta Workshop where some of the world’s biggest and best-loved films like The Hobbit, The Lord of The Rings, and King Kong were produced.
- Head to the Hamilton-Waikato region, home to the Hobbiton movie set, for your own Middle Earth adventure.
- Spend a night at the Coromandel Peninsula. The set for the ruins of the castle Cair Paravel, in the Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian, was built on the nearby Hereherataura Peninsula, overlooking iconic Cathedral Cove.
- For inspiration on where to go click here.
One Test Tour: Tour N6
- Tour includes Auckland, Rotorua and Hamilton accommodation, all travel and tickets to the First Test match, Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions and Chiefs v British & Irish Lions.
- The Hamilton-Waikato region is a land of lush pastures that was chosen to play The Shire in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films.
- Experience the real Middle-earth with a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set. Take a look at Bag End, where Frodo and Bilbo’s adventures began. Get lost among the hobbit holes and visit the Green Dragon Inn, the mill and the Party Tree.
- In Rotorua, visit Te Puia where you’ll learn about Māori traditions and ways of life. Then head to the Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley, home to shooting geysers and bubbling mud pools.