Three Test Tour: Tour L8
- Tour includes Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington and Bay of Islands accommodation, all travel and tickets to three Test matches and one provincial.
- Explore the beautiful coastlines of the Bay of Islands and head to Russell. The historic buildings and a seaside setting full of cafes, restaurants and art galleries gives Russell a truly romantic quality.
- Enjoy a romantic meal at The Sugar Club located 53 floors above the city of Auckland in the Sky Tower.
- Rotorua offers a range of options for relaxing in the magnificent thermal waters. Warm up in a natural lakeside hot pool, stand under a hot waterfall, or float under the Milky Way in a hot stream.
Two Test Tour: Tour T8
- This is a great tour for couples who do not want to miss a minute of the rugby action.
- Ride Wellington’s cable car for amazing views over the city.
- Visit Auckland’s Waiheke Island, a haven of beautiful vineyards, olive groves and beaches, all just a 35-minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland.
Two Test Tour: Tours N1 & N2
- Tours include Auckland, Wellington and Nelson accommodation, all travel and tickets to the Second and Third Test matches.
- The Waitakere Ranges, spanning West Auckland, are around 30 minutes from the city and are home to lush native bush, stunning waterfalls and walking tracks.
- You and your loved one could take a helicopter flight over the 3 stunning national parks found in Nelson, and enjoy the unique view of Rotomairewhenua, the clearest lake in the world.
- Nelson is located close to the beautiful beaches and remarkable rock formations of the beautiful Abel Tasman National Park, near Nelson.